Beverly Hills Homes for Sale
Searching for the latest Beverly Hills CA real estate? You’re in the right place.
Drive around and you’ll notice that beautiful homes in Beverly Hills, California is the norm. From mansions, mega-mansions, Spanish Colonial, Contemporary, and Rural European – home buyers are sure to find something that fits their liking.
Being this close to coveted dining and entertainment venues put Beverly Bills properties in high demand.
Search Beverly Hills Real Estate Below
If you’re looking to buy and own a home in the upscale neighborhood of Beverly Hills, this page is your best starting point.
The Beverly Hills houses for sale on this page have been categorized to make your home search efficient and seamless. For example, you will notice that the homes in Beverly Hills for sale are broken into two smaller groups:
- Firstly by price point. Need to buy home in Beverly Hills? Search the real estate market from $1million all the way up to $20million and above.
- Secondly by square footage. Houses for sale in Beverly Hills CA greatly vary on their size. Beverly Hills real estate agent, Craig Thomas, made it easy for you to search by square feet depending on your needs. From 1,500SF all the way up to 5,000.
Below you will be presented with the latest real estate listings that Beverly Hills has to offer.
Beverly Hills For Sale
Short History Of Beverly Hills (90210, 90211, 90212) California
Beverly Hills got a humble start; far away from what we know it as today. Originally settled in 1828, the property was named Rancho Rodeo de las Aguas and sat on 4,500 acres. The land was later acquired by two gentleman; Andrew H. Denker and Henry Hamme and was primarily being used to farm lima beans.
Around the early 1900’s is when the first houses were started to be built in subdivisions that were owned by a group of gentleman, including: Charles A. Canfield, Max Whittier and Burton E. Green.
Interesting Facts About Beverly Hills
- Beverly Hills boasts countless properties designed by legendary architects including: Gordon Kaufmann; Hal Levitt; J. Martyn Haenke; Wallace Neff; Charles Moore; Paul Williams and Caig Ellwood.
- A town named “Morocco” was planning to be built around 1888 – on what we now know as Beverly Hills.
- Sister Cities include Acapulco, Mexico; Cannes, France; Herzliya, Israel, Mumbai, India; and Pudon, China.
Statistics on Beverly Hills, California
- The city is around 5.7 square miles
- Both Beverly Hills and West Hollywood are completely surrounded by the city of Los Angeles
- In 2019 the estimated population of Beverly Hills was around 33,790
- As of 2017, the median household income was around $103,690
- Beverly Hills median property value is around $2.9 million
- Beverly Hills average property value is around $5.4 million
Real Estate Agents in Beverly Hills, CA
When planning to buy or sell a home in Beverly Hills, you will have a list of questions you need answers too. From finding homes that fit your criteria to knowing the true value of your property. As an informed seller and buyer you need to work with Beverly Hills real estate agents that know the area and have years of experience in the market.
Craig Thomas is your real estate agent in Beverly Hills, California. With over 13 years of experience, Craig has the answers to your questions. From the Trousdale Estate, Beverly Hills Gateway, The Flats and Holmby Hills, Craig Thomas Realtor® offers luxury customer-service and expertise.
Remember that the top real estate agents in Beverly Hills are the ones who can find you your perfect home that meet your needs. It’s that simple.
Famous Past & Current Residents of Beverly Hills
One can’t live here and not wonder who some of the famous celebrities were that lived in luxury homes in Beverly Hills, too. Below is a short list of notable names that lived in 90210, 90211 and 90212.
- Lucille Ball
- Floyd Mayweather
- Justin Bieber
- Phil Collins
- Jackie Cooper
- Ellen DeGeneres
- Jennifer Lawrence
- Demi Moore
- Lionel Richie
- Betty White
- Pharrell Williams
Things To Do in Beverly Hills
When you live in Beverly Hills, CA you will have numerous options to explore. Below we break down things to do for residents of this posh neighborhood in Los Angeles.
- Take a stroll through the palm tree lined Beverly Gardens Park.
- Enjoy a quick lunch at the iconic The Cabana Cafe located inside The Beverly Hotel
- Need to shop? Visit the Golden Triangle, which is the commercial hub for Beverly Hills. Here you will find world-renowned Rodeo Drive which offers the finest shopping experience.
- Take your pup for a play date the Beverly Hills Dog Park located in the heart of downtown BH (344 Foothill Road).
- Are you a fan of local farmers markets? Stop by the Beverly Hills Farmer’s Market on a Sunday morning from 9am-1pm.
Education in Beverly Hills
- Hawthorne School 624 N Rexford Dr, Beverly Hills, CA 90210
- Horace Mann 8701 Charleville Blvd, Beverly Hills, CA 90211
- Beverly Vista 200 S Elm Dr, Beverly Hills, CA 90212
- Beverly Hills High School 241 Moreno Dr. Beverly Hills, CA 90212
Contact Beverly Hills Real Estate Agent
Planning to buy or sell in Beverly Hills, California?
Maybe you have specific questions about Beverly Hills homes with a view of the ocean or want to view modern Beverly Hills homes that meet your needs.
Craig Thomas is a Beverly Hills real estate agent who has been full time since 2007 and specializes in helping home owners located their dream property. If you are serious and ready to move forward in todays real estate market – make sure to contact Craig.
Ready to View Beverly Hills California Houses?
Similarly, stay up to date on all things Beverly Hills by following him on instagram.