Treehouse Apartments in Hollywood
Treehouse Apartments in Hollywood offer a haven for those who value community living in LA and idea-generating interaction.
The Treehouse Apartments are a living and breathing community of people who not only work together but also grow together by collaborating. You’ll want to experience the Treehouse Apartment homes in Hollywood for yourself as photos nor text can capture the creative energy that encompasses the building and its residents.
Treehouse Hollywood Apartments provide a wide-range of amenities for the people who call it home.
- For example, gather around the dining hall on a Sunday evening to enjoy a freshly prepared meal by one of the chefs living at the Treehouse Apartments. Bon Appétit!
- New Year resolution to continue your weight loss journey? Enjoy access to the Treehouse Apartments residential personal trainer.
- Need a breather from your busy work life? Treehouse Hollywood puts on yoga classes on their roof. Let’s not forget about the amazing views you’ll have of the Hollywood Hills, the Netflix Building and if you look closely enough even catch The Hollywood Sign.
- Enjoy creating with your hands? Treehouse community Los Angeles has their own private art studio within the laundry room. But there’s a bonus … laundry is free!
- Are you an avid photographer or enjoy being in front of the camera? Then you will love the professional photography cyc that you’ll find in the same room. Ready for you to create memorable photoshoots on.
- L.A. is filled with individuals in the music industry. If you live in the Treehouse lofts Los Angeles you will have access to the apartments very own state-of-the-art recording studio. Perfect for your next single or if you’re working on the next greatest podcast. Additionally, Treehouse LA has partnered with local music engineers who can be hired to further help fine tune your tracks or pods.
Building opened in 2019
There are 5 floors and 21 units
Apartments do come furnished.
All you need are your clothes and items for you bathroom
Tip: Searching for Los Angeles Co Living? Contact a professional by using the contact form below. For a faster response text or call Los Angeles shared living expert Craig Thomas at 817.584.7846
Treehouse Co living Keeps on Giving
It doesn’t end there.
The Treehouse Co living Los Angeles offers numerous other “nooks and crannies” you can enjoy. For instance, when you need a place to relax with your favorite drink, stop by the Treehouse Apartments own lounge and speakeasy. This is the perfect room for you and your friends to unwind or have a small get together. Speaking of unwinding, Treehouse Los Angeles has it’s own private library that is supplied by residents. The room itself is tranquil, open and airy. It even features a 2nd level where you can get some work done if you desire.
Several types of living units are offered at The Treehouse LA.
- Studios at Treehouse Hollywood feature their own private kitchen and bathroom, for those who want a touch of privacy in their community living LA.
- Flats at the Treehouse Apartments come in either 3 or 5 flats per unit. Within the flats you will have your own private bedroom and bathroom; however the kitchen is a shared space amongst the other tenants living in the unit.
If communal living Los Angeles is something you are looking for then the Treehouse Apartments in Hollywood may be the perfect fit for you. You can’t (and won’t) have a sense of the charm of the apartment building until you walk through its doors and explore. Look hard enough and you may even find a secret “treehouse” built in the building. Bringing out your inner child and reliving days before work and bills.
Treehouse Los Angeles Units Ready for Move In
3 Bedroom Flats
Unit 202c 302B 402A
5 Bedroom Flats
Unit 201B 201D 201E 301B 301D 401C 401E 501D 501E
Units 203B 303B 303E 403A 403B 403E 503A 503B 503C
Parking $225 per month – Parking is limited.
Pet Deposit $250.00
Gas, Water, Electricity, Heat, Trash Removal, Sewer, Air Conditioning
Treehouse Co living Amenities
- Artist Studio
- Community Dining Hall
- Free Coffee Bar
- Recording Studio for Music or your pod cast
- Rooftop Decks. Lots of outdoor space.
- Soundproof Walls in units
- Lounge – Speakeasy
- Two-Story Library
- Work Out area. Trainer lives in the building
- $250 Deposit
- 40 lb Weight Limit
- $250 Deposit
Treehouse Co living apartments in Hollywood offers a private parking garage in the building. A parking spot is $250 a month and is considered limited. As of 2/8/21 there remain a few parking space at the Treehouse Apartments.
Please make sure to inquire regarding parking spaces inside the Treehouse Hollywood.
- Package Service – Locker for all your prize packages
- Community-Wide WiFi
- Laundry Facilities – It FREE
- Maintenance on site
- 24 Hour Availability – The building amentias are always open
- Furnished Units Available
- Online Services
- Planned Social Activities
- Public Transportation close by
- Key Fob Entry to your apartment
- Business Center
- Multi Use Room
- Coffee Concierge
- Storage Space
- Disposal Chutes
- Conference Room
- Main Dinning Room
Treehouse Hollywood apartments features a vast amount of outdoor space for the residents. From the large rooftop space to the many communal spaces throughout, you are bound to find a space to hang out in.
Contact Craig Thomas for a private tour. You need to experience Treehouse Hollywood Apartments in person!
- Concert Floors
- Dining Room
- Double Pane Windows
- Window Coverings
Fitness & Recreation:
There is a trainer in the building to help you get fit
- High Speed Internet Access all over building Included
- Wi-Fi Included
- Washer/Dryer – FREE
- Air Conditioning. Each unit/room has their own controls
- Heating Each unit/room has their own controls
- Smoke Free
- Cable Ready
- Storage Units
- Sprinkler System
- Ice Maker
- Granite Countertops
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Eat-in Kitchen
- Breakfast Nook
- Coffee System
- Instant Hot Water
- Controlled Access
- Property Manager on Site
- Security System
- Video Patrol
- Security System
Craig Thomas is your real estate agent Los Angeles for renting, communal living or buying. Use the contact form below to get in touch. Call or text for faster response at 817.584.7846