Barker Block Lofts offer spacious, industrial and pet friendly lofts for sale in Arts District Los Angeles for those seeking urban living.
The Barker Block Lofts downtown LA were constructed in 1880 by O.T. Barker (founder of Barker Brothers).
- Seven industrial loft buildings at 530 S Hewitt St are comprised of both the manufacturing plant and a warehouse complex.
- 510 S Hewitt St are interconnected buildings that showcase traditional industrial architecture with an updated work and live design ready to be imagined and lived to its fullest by its owner.
When you decide to call Barker Block Lofts Arts District home you will be nearby boutiques, bars, art galleries and restaurants.
- Stop by for your daily Joe at Verve Coffee Roasters in the AM and make your way to the posh all-vegan Cafe Gratitude in the PM for dinner.
- On the weekends you can view the trending exhibits at Hauser & Wirth and then make your way to the Arts District Brewing Company to meet friends.
Discover all the steps on how to buy a home in Los Angeles and start your search for Barker Block Lofts for sale below.
Take a moment to view the available lofts at 510-530 S Hewitt St Los Angeles CA below. Don’t forget to create an account!
Account members are able to save their favorite searches and get notified of any price drops or new listings!
- Onsite Controlled Garage Parking
- 24 hour security
- Outdoor Area
- Resort Style Deck
- Rooftop Pool & Spa
- Fire Pit
- Private Cabanas and Sun Lounges
- Great DTLA Views
- Modern Fitness Center
- Semi-private public art space called Artist’s Alley which highlight work from local artists in LA
- 1920s original warehouse details like exposed brick, columns and polished concrete
- CaesarStone countertops in the kitchen (walnut or light grey)
- Soaking tubs with designer flooring and tile walls
- Storage and laundry room in unit
- Ground floor units feature private wood fenced patios
- Open living floor plans that vary by units
- Building Info:
- Year Built: 2007
- Building Type: Mid-Rise
- Ownership: Condo Warehouse Lofts
- Neighborhood: Downtown
2015 – 16 sold
Average Bed : 1 Average Bath : 1.25 Average SQ : 1,221 Average Days on Market : 48 Average Sales Price : $735,691
2016 – 13 sold
Average Bed : 1 Average Bath : 1.25 Average SQ : 1,302 Average Days on Market : 50 Average Sales Price : $827,230
2017 – 20 sold
Average Bed : 1 Average Bath : 1.50 Average SQ : 1,126 Average Days on Market : 36 Average Sales Price : $878,225
2018 – 14 sold
Average Bed : 1 Average Bath : 1.50 Average SQ : 1,435 Average Days on Market : 70 Average Sales Price : $985,235
2019 – 12 sold
Average Bed : 1 Average Bath : 1.50 Average SQ : 1,284 Average Days on Market : 67 Average Sales Price : $912,666
2020 – 9 sold
Average Bed : 1 Average Bath : 1.50 Average SQ : 1,306 Average Days on Market : 57 Average Sales Price : $869,876
Below you can view what is selling in downtown LA, the average price and more detailed information by each DTLA zip code. Tap the “View Market Report” to access this information for free.
Residents living at 510 Hewitt St Los Angeles CA 90013 will get a visually appealing living environment.
Different units feature
- polished concrete
- wood rafters
- brick walls from the 1900s
- original wood floors
- modern countertops and appliances
This gives each Barker Block Lofts for sale its own identity ready to be re-imagined by you.
Barker Block Lofts DTLA are green in design due to the re-purposed and reused materials and structured like brick walls and timber rafters, giving the building its unique character unlike any other. Lofts are energy efficient with insulating dual pane windows and Energy Star appliances.
Real Estate Agent for Barker Block Lofts
Before you move forward, there are a few things you need to catch up on so that you do not miss out on your Barker Block loft.
- What does active under contract mean when buying a house or loft in Los Angeles?
- Get your ducks in a row with these secrets on buying a home in LA.
Realtor® Craig Thomas is a specialist helping buyers move through the process of buying a home with ease. Use the email form below to get in touch, or for a faster response, call or text him at 817.584.7846