100 S Alameda St Los Angeles CA is home to the Savoy Condos which are centrally located in the posh Arts District (which also has a number of condos for sale).
If you’re looking for the convenience of being able to get out and walk to a multitude of restaurants, art galleries and trendy shops – then living in the Savoy Condo Los Angeles may be a great option for you.
- You will be able to stroll into the Hauser & Wirth art gallery which is periodically updating it’s art exhibits.
- Afterwards, walk a few feet next door and enjoy (what most consider) the best ice cream in Los Angeles – we know there is a lot of debate about this.
- When your friends come to visit you on the weekend, living at the Savoy apartments Downtown Los Angeles will make it a breeze to walk over to the Arts District Brewing Company to enjoy a Pilsner, IPA or their nachos (a must try!)
The Savoy Condos Los Angeles features there popular “The Sports Cafe” which includes a catering kitchen for parties/events, a total of 3 plasma TV’s, and a pool table – making it the perfect community arts room.
For those working on their fitness goals, the 24/7 workout space includes free weights, circuit training machines and a yoga room.
Get 16 of your closest friends and enjoy The Screening Room, where you can watch a movie during down time.
Below you have access to the latest living for sale at 100 S Alameda St Los Angeles.
Create a complimentary members account so that you can save your favorite searches and get notified of new listings or price decreases!
The following are some amenities offered to the residents of 100 S Alameda St Los Angeles CA 90012:
- Rooftop with breathtaking views of DTLA
- BBQ grills
- Balcony’s in most units
- Start of the art fitness center
- Business center for work
- Pool and hot tub
- Parking garage to keep your car secure
- Building Info:
- Year Built: 2006
- Floors: 4
- Units: 303
- Building Type: Mid-Rise
- Ownership: Condo
- Neighborhood: Downtown
Average Bed : 1 Average Bath : 1.50 Average SQ : 912 Average Days on Market : 35 Average Sales Price : $500,223
Average Bed : 2 Average Bath : 1.50 Average SQ : 919 Average Days on Market : 70 Average Sales Price : $553,550
Average Bed : 2 Average Bath : 1.50 Average SQ : 804 Average Days on Market : 81 Average Sales Price : $568,454
Average Bed : 2 Average Bath : 1.50 Average SQ : 921 Average Days on Market : 56 Average Sales Price : $601,966
Average Bed : 2 Average Bath : 1.50 Average SQ : 823 Average Days on Market : 54 Average Sales Price : $555,230
Average Bed : 2 Average Bath : 1.50 Average SQ : 906 Average Days on Market : 55 Average Sales Price : $591,750
Living at 100 S Alameda St Los angeles will put you in close proximity to the hip Arts District and Little Tokyo neighborhoods of DTLA and the area is considered fairly walkable and includes a variety of entertainment and dining options nearby.
Ready to find your home in DTLA?
Contact real estate agent Craig Thomas below by email or for a faster response, text or call him at 817.584.7846