Brentwood, Los Angeles | Real Estate for Sale
Brentwood is a neighborhood in Los Angeles that offers upscale real estate for those looking to buy, rent or invest.
Located on the Santa Monica Mountains base, Bwake up to marine layer quite often.for sale are bordered by 405 Freeway on the east; Santa Monica city limits on southwest; Wilshire Blvd on the south; Mulholland Drive on the north and Westridge/Sullivan Canyon Trail on the west. Residents of Brentwood enjoy a sunny climate influenced by casual breezes off of the Pacific Ocean. Additionally, those who live in Brentwood
If you’re wanting to find homes for sale on the Westside of Los Angeles, then buying or renting in Brentwood may be for you. Scroll down to access the most recent and up-to-date listings directly from the MLS for Westside properties in the Brentwood neighborhood of Los Angeles.
Search Brentwood, Los Angeles CA Real Estate
Brentwood Los Angeles Real Estate: Is This For You?
Considered a quiet neighborhood, it’s relatively painless to get around and enjoy a time out living in Brentwood. For example, need to grab a lunch or go shopping? You’ll enjoy a walk through the Brentwood Country Mart – this family friendly establishment offers a range of dining (like Barney’s Burgers), shopping (e.g. GOOP and Christian Louboutin) and cafe options for this who need a stroll.
- The Brentwood Country Estates homes for sale are some of the most exclusive in the area. For instance, supermodel Gisele Bündchen and husband Tom Brady have a fortified home here. You may not be aware that the Hilton family are responsible for developing the Brentwood Country Estates and at the time of this writing, only includes 14 estates.
- Most of the office space in the Brentwood neighborhood is made up of lawyers and accountants. Professional service firms call home to the numerous commercial buildings you’ll see throughout.
- The Getty Center is an icon of Brentwood and offers world-class art to nearly 2 million annual visitors. The center itself is a work of art with its architecture make-up and also delights visitors with its southern sweeping views of Los Angeles.
- 90049 is the zip code for Brentwood in Los Angeles, California.
Schools in Brentwood, Los Angeles
While searching for B
chools in the Brentwood area.
Public schools in or around Brentwood, Los Angeles include:
- Kenter Canyon Elementary School (Elementary)
- Brentwood Science Magnet Elementary School (Elementary)
- Paul Revere Charter Middle School (Middle)
- University High School
- Palisades Charter High School
Private schools located in or surrounding Brentwood include:
- Westland School (Elementary)
- Berkeley Hall School (Elementary)
- Saint Martin of Tours School (Elementary)
- Brentwood School (K–12)
- Milken Community High School
- The Mirman School
- Archer School for Girls
Explore Brentwood LA Real Estate, Contact Craig Thomas.
From the ultra-luxurious and private Brentwood Country Estates to the lively Westside Los Angeles real estate, Craig Thomas has been helping his clients buy, rent, sell and invest in real estate properties since 2007. The best Realtor in west Los Angeles is the one who listens to what his clients need and stop at nothing until they find the perfect home.
Craig has a network of dedicated professionals he can call on to better help him find the exact home his clients are looking for. Making the process of buying or renting in Brentwood quite straight forward and painless for his clients. Likewise, his real estate resources for buyers or sellers in Los Angeles make him a top choice for those wanting a straight forward real estate agent.
If you need a Realtor in west Los Angeles, contact Craig Thomas below.