Houses for Sale in Brentwood Los Angeles
Brentwood is a neighborhood in Los Angeles that offers upscale real estate for those looking to buy, rent or invest.
Located on the Santa Monica Mountains base, Bfor sale are bordered by 405 Freeway on the east; Santa Monica city limits on southwest; Wilshire Blvd on the south; Mulholland Drive on the north and Westridge/Sullivan Canyon Trail on the west. Residents of Brentwood enjoy a sunny climate influenced by casual breezes off of the Pacific Ocean.
Additionally, those who live in Brentwood wake up to marine layer quite often.
If you’re wanting to find homes for sale on the Westside of Los Angeles, then searching for Brentwood Los Angeles real estate listings on this page will be a benefit for you.
Access recent and up-to-date listings directly from the MLS for Westside properties in the Brentwood neighborhood of Los Angeles below!
Search Brentwood, Los Angeles CA Real Estate
Home Buyers Love Brentwood Los Angeles Real Estate
Considered a quiet neighborhood, it’s relatively painless to get around and enjoy a time out living in Brentwood.
For example, need to grab a lunch or go shopping? You’ll enjoy a walk through the Brentwood Country Mart – this family friendly establishment offers a range of dining (like Barney’s Burgers), shopping (e.g. GOOP and Christian Louboutin) and cafe options for this who need a stroll.
This is why houses in Brentwood Los Angeles for sale are in demand by both home buyers and those looking at moving to Los Angeles.
- The Brentwood Country Estates homes for sale are some of the most exclusive in the area. For instance, supermodel Gisele Bündchen and husband Tom Brady have a fortified home here. You may not be aware that the Hilton family are responsible for developing the Brentwood Country Estates and at the time of this writing, only includes 14 estates.
- Most of the office space in the Brentwood neighborhood is made up of lawyers and accountants. Professional service firms call home to the numerous commercial buildings you’ll see throughout the neighborhood. Making it the right spot if you’re looking at Brentwood LA homes close to your job.
- The Getty Center is an icon of Brentwood and offers world-class art to nearly 2 million annual visitors. The center itself is a work of art with its architecture make-up and also delights visitors with its southern sweeping views of Los Angeles.
- 90049 is the zip code for Brentwood in Los Angeles, California.
Info on Brentwood Los Angeles Homes for Sale
Buying a home in Brentwood, Los Angeles may be ideal for those looking for a calm and quiet neighborhood to live in.
Most Brentwood real estate listings tend to be made up of single detached homes – with a median year of construction of 1965 – but also include apartment buildings in the mix.
Need Open Green Space to Relax?
Home owners may choose to get light cardio in by walking to nearby Rustic Canyon Park or Crestwood Hills Park.
Additionally, some of the favorite hiking trails in Brentwood include Kenter Trailhead, The Whoops Trailhead and the Mandeville Trail Bench.
How Walkable is Brentwood?
While there are nearby cafes, restaurants and shopping, most of it may take too long to get to by foot. If you live in Brentwood you will definitely be driving to your destinations as opposed to walking (you shouldn’t have much problem finding parking, either).
However, home owners in Brentwood have access to numerous bus lines if needed to get around.
Homes for sale in Brentwood Los Angeles CA include those in numerous subdivisions including:
- Brentwood Circle: North of Sunset Blvd and east of Barrington lays this small gated neighborhood on the Westside of Los Angeles.
- Brentwood Country Estates Los Angeles CA: Situated north of Sunset Blvd and in close proximity to Mandeville Canyon sits this gated community.
- Mandeville Canyon: Homes in Brentwood Los Angeles for sale within Mandeville Canyon tend to be situated up within the slopes of the Santa Monica Mountains.
- Mountain Gate: Sporting their own private country club and golf course, this gated community in Brentwood sits above the Sepulveda Pass.
Did You Know: The development of Brentwood Los Angeles homes for sale began in early 1880s? Not too long after, the city of Los Angeles annexed Westgate on June 14, 1916 which included Brentwood.
Famous Properties in Brentwood
Architectural masterpieces and famous homes in Brentwood include:
- Thomas Mann House
- Rosen House
- Sturges House Frank Loyd Wright
- The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air House
Schools in Brentwood, Los Angeles
While searching for B
chools in the Brentwood area.
Public schools in or around Brentwood, Los Angeles include:
- Kenter Canyon Elementary School (Elementary)
- Brentwood Science Magnet Elementary School (Elementary)
- Paul Revere Charter Middle School (Middle)
- University High School
- Palisades Charter High School
Private schools located in or surrounding Brentwood include:
- Westland School (Elementary)
- Berkeley Hall School (Elementary)
- Saint Martin of Tours School (Elementary)
- Brentwood School (K–12)
- Milken Community High School
- The Mirman School
- Archer School for Girls
Explore Brentwood LA Real Estate, Contact Craig Thomas.
From the ultra-luxurious and private Brentwood Country Estates to the lively Westside Los Angeles real estate, Craig Thomas has been helping his clients buy, rent, sell and invest in real estate properties since 2007. Including helping them understand important real estate definitions like sale pending vs under contract and necessary steps to buy house in LA.
The best Realtor in west Los Angeles is the one who listens to what his clients need and stop at nothing until they find the perfect home.
Craig has a network of dedicated professionals he can call on to better help him find the exact home his clients are looking for. Making the process of buying or renting in Brentwood quite straight forward and painless for his clients. Likewise, his real estate resources for buyers or sellers in Los Angeles make him a top choice for those wanting a straight forward real estate agent.
If you need a professional Realtor in west Los Angeles, contact Craig Thomas below.